Due to expansion of our business, Full Time Security Officer roles have now become available in the Sydney Metro area to be employed at various client sites.
As a Security Officer your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Providing a good physical presence to protect our client, their customers and assets
- Provide access control of the highest standards
- Provide incident response and/or customer escorts
- Reporting events and incidents, as required
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Conduct – Display a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Presentation – Ability to maintain a clean, neat and well maintained corporate appearance at all times
- Performance – Possess excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English, ability to identify and respond professionally to security incidents, be physically fit, able to stand for long periods, work a day/night/weekend roster and display the highest standards in customer service.
What we are looking for:
- Capacity to work across multiple shifts including Day, Night, Weekends and Public Holiday as required
- Current NSW Security Licence with a 1AC Licence as a minimum
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Proactive and energetic security professionals
- Excellent customer service skills
- Current unrestricted NSW drivers licence with own vehicle
- Australian Citizen/Resident with unrestricted Right to Work in Australia.
- Candidates must be prepared to pass background and character checks as required by the Australian Government.
SECOM Australia is a leading integrated protective and electronic security solutions provider. We have an extensive security service presence throughout Australia and New Zealand dedicated to Protective Services, Monitoring / Patrols and Technical Services.
For more information please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org or may see this link for the last and available jobs : https://www.seek.com.au/jobs?advertiserid=21859290
SECOM Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud of our diverse workforce. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, female applicants and people with disabilities to apply.