SECOM Australia is a leading integrated protective and electronic security solutions provider. We have an extensive security service presence throughout Australia and New Zealand dedicated to Protective Services, Monitoring / Patrols and Technical Services. As wholly owned subsidiary of the SECOM Corporation (Japan) established in 1992, we pride ourselves in delivering high-level integrated Corporate, Government and Transport security solutions throughout Australia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for service delivery and roster coordination within a diverse portfolio of clients. Working closely with a dedicated Client Service Manager, you will be able to demonstrate an eye for detail and passion for teamwork.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Assign personnel to achieve cost effective rostering and meet the client’s contractual obligations
- Maintain “live” rosters” ensuring that all system details are accurate and up to date
- Manage all staff annual leave, sick leave and other entitlements ensuring appropriate resource coverage is allocated
- Ensure that all security officers are appropriately licenced, trained and uniformed for their respective sites
- Collate roster and payroll data in an accurate and timely manner to ensure all personnel are paid accurately and on time
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise workloads under pressure in order to achieve deadlines
- Ability to manage rosters and staff allocation to achieve cost effectiveness
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate with fellow staff to achieve favourable outcomes
- Professional and confident phone manner
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to use MS Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we are looking for:
- Current NSW Security Licence (Class 1AC as a minimum) or be eligible to hold a licence. Successful applicants who are unlicenced will need to obtain a security licence within the first 6 months of their employment.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience in rostering, scheduling or other complex administrative tasks
- The ability to solve problems and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and sub-contractors
- Pragmatic and logical approach to problem solving
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident with an unrestricted Right to Work in Australia.
If you would like to jon the team and be a part of Australia’s leading integrated security provider, and believe you have the skills, experience and qualifications to be successful in the role, we would love to hear from you.
For more information, please email Human Resources on firstname.lastname@example.org or see latest secom job here : https://au.jora.com/Secom-Australia-jobs
SECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud of our diverse workforce. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, female applicants and people with disabilities to apply.