We are looking for a qualified Electrician to undertake a role as a Security Installation Technician. Working on a range of projects throughout Sydney and NSW, the role will complement our field projects team.
Your duties will include:
- Installing security systems cabling and cable support systems.
- Installing network infrastructure.
- Installing security equipment and security control hardware.
- Programming and commissioning.If the following describes you this could be your next long term role:
- Team Player
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Time Management Skills
- Demonstrable technical ability
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)Essential:
- Hold or the ability to obtain a valid Security License, Australian Government Security Clearance.
- Hold a valid NSW Private Security Individual Registration License.
- Hold an Open Registered Cabling License.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Minimum Electrical Trades Certificate. (Licenced)
- Supplementary industry qualifications, white card and EWP.Desirable: