Secom Continues to Serve
Notification to all Secom Australia Clients:
Secom would like to reassure you of our stable position and ongoing operations during the ongoing COVID-19 scenario.
- As Security Personnel are an essential service, we are continuing to provide our services as usual at all client sites
- We are managing the situation with a strong risk management approach for both our staff and customers and a renewed focus on hygiene and WHS protocols
- Our Executive Senior Management Team are closely monitoring developing events and advice; ensuring we remain vigilant and flexible as we respond to this dynamic situation
- We have implemented a range of preventative and precautionary measures to reduce risk and have contingency plans in place to ensure both our management, administrative and front-line field teams continue to provide a consistent level of service that prioritises our existing clients
- Our Control Room and Monitoring will remain open, operating 24/7 and with stringent contingency plans in place
- We will continue to communicate regularly with both staff and clients as updates become available
- Ensuring the protection of your sites and people remains our foremost priority
Secom would like to thank you for your understanding and trust during this time. Stay safe, look out for each other, and we’ll be here for you both now and in the future.